Random Thoughts

Huwebes, Setyembre 15, 2011

Silent Torment




Although we’re still friends and you’re the person I miss the most, there are some things I need to get off my mind. I am still so hurt by everything that happened between us. I loved you with all of my heart and I would have done anything in the world for you, if you would have just let me in a little bit. I can't really say that I didn't know any better, because I did. My friends keep telling me that you’re no good for me but they don't know that I'd leave you if I could. 



I fell completely head over heels in love with you. Then you left me time and time again for no reason. It’s like tugging along a string that I'm suppose to catch but just as I catch it and think I'm home you tug it back

I keep asking why you keep on coming back.
Is it because you don’t want to be alone and so while waiting for the next girl to come around you’re killing time being with me? Is it because I’m your security blanket or a backup plan, and you like the attention I keep giving you? Is it because you want a soft place to land, and you get it every time without fail?

Why do I keep on letting you come back? Why I keep enabling you to keep treating me this way? And to constantly keep putting me through this?

It’s a shame that you don't care enough to even give me half the love I give to you. I feel so stupid and foolish for Loving you all this way.Every night I hear myself asking´ Why can´t this feeling just fade away?

No matter how many tears I've cried, you’re still not there. No matter how sweet my smile was, you still didn't care. No matter how much affection I show, I’m still at the dark. No matter how much I love you, you still broke my heart.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento